Do you have questions, such as…
- How are my homeowner dues spent?
- Why do we seem to get an increase of maintenance fees every year?
- Why do the projects that need to be done take so long?
- Where is all the money going?
- How does the Board decide what gets done and when?
If you have questions like these, please come to the Finance Town Hall meeting on October 22, 2019 at 7 pm. As a homeowner, you are part owner of the 23 acres in Old Town. You are part owner of the two swimming pools, the tennis court, and all the fencing and lawn area. You should not be passive about the management of Old Town. You are NOT renting, you OWN. Help us to make the financial decisions necessary.